May 11, 2008
My doctor did a western blot and it came back positive, but when I went to the health dept. all 3 tests came back negative. So what should I believe?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
What specific tests were performed at the health department? Also, on the first test, was a HIV screening test and western blot performed, and were they both positive?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.