May 11, 2008
My doctor did a western blot and it came back positive, but when I went to the health dept. all 3 tests came back negative. So what should I believe?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
What specific tests were performed at the health department? Also, on the first test, was a HIV screening test and western blot performed, and were they both positive?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.