thank you dr
May 11, 2008
Thank you for your response, will get back to you in future , as Dr has recommended that the CD4 test be done again in an interwal of 4-6 months
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Great. good luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can Hiv Lay Dormant In Your System?
- How Long Does It Take The Body To Create Hiv Antibodies?
- How Many Cases Of Contracting Hiv Through Kissing Have Been Reported?
- Low White Blood Cell Counting Hiv Person
- How To Get Prescription Marinol?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Accurate Hiv Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.