|thank you dr
May 11, 2008
Thank you for your response, will get back to you in future , as Dr has recommended that the CD4 test be done again in an interwal of 4-6 months
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Great. good luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Wart Cream Cure Genital Warts?
- Can You Get HIVes From Lack Of Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.