Syphllis test results - RPR titer 1:1
May 3, 2008
I was asked to test for syphillis for immigration purposes. The results came back as follows: RPR - Reactive ; Titer - 1:1
Does this mean I have the disease?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not necessarily. You need to have a confirmatory test performed, and if that is positive, probably some kind of treatment if you have not been treated before.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- 16 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.