Syphllis test results - RPR titer 1:1
May 3, 2008
I was asked to test for syphillis for immigration purposes. The results came back as follows: RPR - Reactive ; Titer - 1:1
Does this mean I have the disease?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not necessarily. You need to have a confirmatory test performed, and if that is positive, probably some kind of treatment if you have not been treated before.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Receiving Oral Sex
- Does Groin Pain Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Headache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.