Syphllis test results - RPR titer 1:1
May 3, 2008
I was asked to test for syphillis for immigration purposes. The results came back as follows: RPR - Reactive ; Titer - 1:1
Does this mean I have the disease?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not necessarily. You need to have a confirmatory test performed, and if that is positive, probably some kind of treatment if you have not been treated before.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore Throat With Hiv Lasts Long?
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What Can I Do At Home To Make My Herpes Outbreak Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.