May 3, 2008
initially myself and my wife both tested and found reactive 1:2, then we consulted the defence doctor.. he suggested to go for another test.. this time we found not rective.. is any other test is required to confirm the same.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely, but it depends on the confirmatory test that was done. I suggest you go back to that doctor and ask the question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.