May 3, 2008
THANK YOU FOR ANSWEING MY PREVIOUS QUESTION, NOW CAN YOU LET ME WHAT IS THE LIFE SPAN FOR A PERSON WITH AIDS
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Too many variables associated with such a question to answer it. It depends on many factors including age, gender, other medical conditions, underlying immune system, lifestyle and psychosocial issues to name a few.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.