May 3, 2008
THANK YOU FOR ANSWEING MY PREVIOUS QUESTION, NOW CAN YOU LET ME WHAT IS THE LIFE SPAN FOR A PERSON WITH AIDS
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Too many variables associated with such a question to answer it. It depends on many factors including age, gender, other medical conditions, underlying immune system, lifestyle and psychosocial issues to name a few.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Frottage?
- Nipple Sucking Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Kissing Stripper?
- Are Purple Spots An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.