First hiv viral load test

Hi doctor. I just found out I was hiv positive. I recently had my first cd4 count and viral load test done. My cd4 count was 706 and my viral load was 106,000. My doctor told me the viral load was a little high, but that my cd4 was good and I probably shouldn't worry. I was vaccinated for hep A 10 days before I had my counts done, and I took the antinflammatory ibuprofen two times a day for tendinitis of the knee during the week I was tested. I investigated and found out that overuse of antinflammatories (Nsaids) can aggravate many health conditions, which I didn't realize before. Do you think the vaccination along with the overuse of antinflamatories could aggravate the Hiv infection and caused a spike in viral load? Do you think I should stop using them?

It is possible that the vaccine caused a transient bump in viral load. A repeat test will solve that riddle. Unlikely to be due to ibuprofen use, and it's OK to use it, but not over use it (more so because of GI side effects).

HIV and boils
cd4 count of 250