Im HIV Positive and boyfriend is negative
Apr 27, 2008
IVE BEEN WITH MY MAN FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS WE HAVE HAD MORE THEN 10 TIMES OF UNPROTECTED SEX. I WAS THEN TESTED A MONTH AGO FOR HIV AND CAME OUT POSITIVE. MY MAN TOOK 2 TESTS AND CAME OUT NEGATIVE. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. HES BOTTOM AND TOP. ???THEY SAID THEY DID A VERY SPECIAL TEST AND THAT HES LUCKY.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is probably a true statement. He is lucky. Time for protected sex from now on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Chlamydia?
- What Is The Name Of The Shingles Vaccine?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Herpes 1 And 2?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Tremors From Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.