|Im HIV Positive and boyfriend is negative
Apr 27, 2008
IVE BEEN WITH MY MAN FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS WE HAVE HAD MORE THEN 10 TIMES OF UNPROTECTED SEX. I WAS THEN TESTED A MONTH AGO FOR HIV AND CAME OUT POSITIVE. MY MAN TOOK 2 TESTS AND CAME OUT NEGATIVE. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. HES BOTTOM AND TOP. ???THEY SAID THEY DID A VERY SPECIAL TEST AND THAT HES LUCKY.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is probably a true statement. He is lucky. Time for protected sex from now on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Treatment For Vaginal Dryness And Tightness
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
- Can Hiv Enter Through A Pimple?
- Can Hiv Subtype A/e Be Detected By Hiv Rapid Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.