undersanding my hcv rna reading

on my hcv rna test has two numbers on the 1st.line it says hep c quantitation with a # of 5,470,000 IU/ML. allso in the next line it says hcv Log 10 and a # that says 6.783 Log10 IU/ML wich of these # is my vuirow load and how high am at i no am high because of the 5,470,000 number. can you please tell me whats my count and if am under cronic hepc and how long i have to live .. your andswer is very inportant to me please andswer a/s/a/p i will thank you very much i am so depress because i have two kids and one on the way and wife is depress to she has been tested and she negative..so please write back doc. and may the blessing of god fall apon you and your famailly... thank you ... oh ps. i have type genotype 1a...

Your viral load is about average. The IU (international units) and log10 IU are the same number just being expressed in absolute and log copy numbers. You need to be evaluated by a liver specialist. Your viral load level is only one of several tests that are required to evaluate the extent of liver damage or whether you need treatment or not.

Liver Cirrhosis
Im HIV Positive and boyfriend is negative