Apr 26, 2008
what does it mean? help us & kindly interpret this to us? thank you, doctor.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Assuming you are asking bout HIV, HIV viral load is a lab test that measures how much HIV there is in the blood. It is usually expressed as copies/mL. It is used to determine whether people need HIV treatment and to follow HIV treatment responses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.