HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD RT-PCR (TAQMAN)
Apr 26, 2008
RESULT: 32 IU/ML REMARKS: 1. HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD-RT PCR (TAQMAN) DETECTION LIMIT: 6-110,000,000 IU/ML (35,-640,200,000 COPIES/ML) 2. SPECIMENS WITH LESS THAN 6 IU/ML (<35 COPIES/ML) IS BELOW THE DEFINED RANGE OF THE TEST. 3. SPECIMENS WITH GREATER THAN 110,000,000 IU/ML (>640,200,000 COPIES/ML) IS ABOVE THE DEFINED RANGE OF THE TEST.
Please inform me what does these results mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
it is hard to interpret that result without knowing why the test was ordered and what the results were for other HBV antigen and antibody tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Painful Urination?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.