|after 10 months undetectable viroload reads 52
Apr 26, 2008
I am on ATRIPLA since May 2007, and after first four weeks my viroload droped from 237,232 to just 82 and i was undetectable ever since. My recent test shows suddenly : detectable 52. Does that mean that I am developing drug resistance or it's just a blip in testing?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Just a blip in the testing related to assay variability. I would not be concerned about it at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.