|after 10 months undetectable viroload reads 52
Apr 26, 2008
I am on ATRIPLA since May 2007, and after first four weeks my viroload droped from 237,232 to just 82 and i was undetectable ever since. My recent test shows suddenly : detectable 52. Does that mean that I am developing drug resistance or it's just a blip in testing?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Just a blip in the testing related to assay variability. I would not be concerned about it at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Underwear?
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
- Has Anyone Gotten Hiv From Blood On Floor
- Hiv And Lip Kissing With Cracked Lip And Gum Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.