Please Interpret Result of HBV DNA
Apr 19, 2008
method: RT-PCR (TAQMAN) Result:4,009,685 copies/ml i. e. 6.6 log copies/ml i. e. 688,949 UI/ml
interpretition: method use has a theoritical limit of detection of 12UI/ml of plasma i.e. about 70 HBV-DNA copies (1.8 log). The linearity scale extends up to 110,000,000 UI/ml i.e. about 640 million copies (8.8 log) Quantification is homogenous for all HBV genotypes tested.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Leg Pain Early Symptom Of HIV?
- How Long Can Untreated Vaginal Thrush Last?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Why Can't Antibodies Fight Off Hiv?
- Likelihood Of Contracting Hiv From A Prostitute
- Hiv And Heterosexual Risk In Men And Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.