|Hep B Surface Ab>100
Apr 19, 2008
I received my lab results in the mail today, which I dont understand what they mean. They reported Inconsistent with Immunity, o.oo-o.99,Consistent with Immunity >o.99. Any information would be helpful. Do I have anything to worry about? Thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is difficult to answer the question because you don't indicate why the test was obtained, if any other hepatitis B virus tests were performed, whether you have had HBV infection or HBV vaccine in the past.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.