|Hep B Surface Ab>100
Apr 19, 2008
I received my lab results in the mail today, which I dont understand what they mean. They reported Inconsistent with Immunity, o.oo-o.99,Consistent with Immunity >o.99. Any information would be helpful. Do I have anything to worry about? Thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is difficult to answer the question because you don't indicate why the test was obtained, if any other hepatitis B virus tests were performed, whether you have had HBV infection or HBV vaccine in the past.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Tiredness?
- Is Bloody Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.