2 yr. controller possible "blip"

Dear Dr. Holodniy, May of this year will mark 2 yrs of a HIV + Diagnosis. Throughout this time, I have maintained an UD viral load, T4 % of 30-35%, and absolute T4 of 600-800. Tese averages have been consistent in 6 or 7 labs. My recent labs seem show some contrasting numbers and would like your opinion. My Viral Load is for the first time not UD, it is 387. My absolute T4 is 1248 with a T4 percentage of 20. This last result seems to me "out of whack" My doctor says that the viral presence is insignificant and that with 1248 T4 theres nothing to think about. It seems that a skyrocketing absolute T4 count(1248) is incoherent with a sharp dive in T4 %(20%). I have never been on Meds. Please share your interpretation.

I agree with your doctor's statement and your interpretation. The percentage does appear out of whack. That's why it is important not to react too significantly to a single set of lab tests and get them repeated at some point to see if this is a real issue or not. Given where your numbers of been, I think it's very likely things will return to your baseline.

Viral load of 3 million
Hep B Surface Ab>100