hEPA b RESULT
Apr 19, 2008
hi i had a result with my hepa b and its stated that : HBsAg - 158.83 Anti-HBs - 0.0 HBeAG- 0.570 Anti-HBc(IgM) - Index Anti-HAV (IgM) - Index Anti-HCV - 0.340
SGPT-ALT = 19.9
Result for HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD RT-PCR (TAQMAN)
I hope you could help me explaining my result, Thanky ou i apreciate you help.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those test results may indicate HBV infection, but you need to consult with your doctor or a liver specialist about whether further testing is indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Coenzyme Q10 Help Neuropathy?
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
- Aids Or Hiv From Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.