|hEPA b RESULT
Apr 19, 2008
hi i had a result with my hepa b and its stated that : HBsAg - 158.83 Anti-HBs - 0.0 HBeAG- 0.570 Anti-HBc(IgM) - Index Anti-HAV (IgM) - Index Anti-HCV - 0.340
SGPT-ALT = 19.9
Result for HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD RT-PCR (TAQMAN)
I hope you could help me explaining my result, Thanky ou i apreciate you help.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those test results may indicate HBV infection, but you need to consult with your doctor or a liver specialist about whether further testing is indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.