|hEPA b RESULT
Apr 19, 2008
hi i had a result with my hepa b and its stated that : HBsAg - 158.83 Anti-HBs - 0.0 HBeAG- 0.570 Anti-HBc(IgM) - Index Anti-HAV (IgM) - Index Anti-HCV - 0.340
SGPT-ALT = 19.9
Result for HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD RT-PCR (TAQMAN)
I hope you could help me explaining my result, Thanky ou i apreciate you help.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those test results may indicate HBV infection, but you need to consult with your doctor or a liver specialist about whether further testing is indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Reused Needle
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Giving A Bj
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Oral Sex Form Sex Worker
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Drinking Water
- Condom Leak How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.