Apr 19, 2008
From 10 years ago i donated blood but informed me that Iam hep B carrier.Last week I made blood test and the results was as follows: HBsAg- Negative HBsAb- Negative= 4.3 HBcAB- Positive am I a chronic barrier
Response from Dr. Holodniy
From those test results it appears that you have been exposed to HBV, but it is unlikely that you have chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.