Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Big Confussion

Hello Sir,thanks for your reply for my previous quiry.u said since my viral load 724 is low & my cd4 988 count is normal & my immune system is doing great'I can get married certainly & have babies,(u said)'but it is tricky i have to make sure virus doesnot pass through my semen',i will copy & paste your reply here can u plz go into more details so i can talk to my doc n do somthing before the copies grow more & cd4 cnts drop down.Here is you reply"Response from Dr. Holodniy

I would not be concerned about the western blot interpretation comments. You HIV screening test, western blot and viral load test are all positive. Your viral load is very low, and your CD4 count is in the normal range. These are all good signs that your immune system is doing a good job controlling the virus on its own and you don't need any HIV treatment at this point. You certainly could get married and have children. You must practice safe sex with any sex partners. Having children is a little tricky given that special techniques would need to be done to make sure that the sperm don't contain any HIV. But this can be done." ------------------------------------------ I would like to ask u one more thing as i m from foreing country we had few shots when v were kid shots like polio or som other,due to that when my doc check my TB test in sputum (specimen) it comes negetive but when they inject a circle on hand & chk after two days it came shows positive to make sure this they ask me to bring speutum the early moring one in tree different container of three days kept in refrigerater in that test it show negative but still my doc had putted me on med for three month to clear that those med are like vitamins & for lungs which i really dont understand in deep lots of people they says forieners hav this problem is common no need to be worried,i dont know do i really hav TB cuz nurse over there she gave me shot she ask me to wear mask i mean cover the face even when i was not coughing & she said YES U HAV (TB).If u can put more light on my case,i have option toget married with a positive girl or negative right now cuz i want babies plz tell me what n how should i doit n do really hav TB or not.Your previous reply had bring lots of hopes & energy in me if had your 1-800 # i would hav sure talk to u anyways THANKS A LOT I REALLY MEAN THAT THANKU

The procedure is too complicated and not really part of this forum. The procedure requires something called sperm-washing and needs to be performed by somebody who knows what they are doing. In regards to your TB skin test, it is almost certain that the skin test was positive, indicating that you had been exposed to TB, but did not have active disease. The appropriate thing was to give you some medicine for 3-6 months depending on the type of meds given, to decrease the likelihood that you would develop active TB disease.

HB Profile result
Pre Employment Drug Screening