|quick question re hiv & travel to U.S.
Apr 13, 2008
does a person from outside the US have to be tested negative for hiv before coming to US short-term, ie for a holiday?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Does Salt Cure Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.