cd4 2000 vl undect wbc elevation

I have been pos for 10 yrs. I have been on 2 regimons, due to side effects. My current regimon is reyataz, norvir, truvada. I have had a cd4 of >2000 and VL undect with a cd4%48, this has been the issue over a year. My wbc are elevated with every single blood draw with the above numbers for over the year as well. I had no illness/infection symptoms. My doc wants me to go to a hematologist/oncologist. What are they looking for, can u please shed some light, it seems a little drastic to get a hematologist/oncologist involved, unless u think there is something wrong.

You don't indicate what your total white blood cell (WBC) is , or the differential counts and percent of the major subpopulations of WBC to know if your count is elevated and if so by how much. Just given that CD4 count and percent, I am not too troubled, unless your WBC is markedly elevated.

PLZ help me....its really urgent
Re: Lab using a new assay (and clade question)