PLZ help me....its really urgent

my dad has been detected with hepatitis C. his viral load is 3063825 IU/ml (reporting range - 43 IU/ml to 6.90 x 10 to the power 7 ) what does this mean how severe is it? his genotype is 1b. does my mother too need to be checked for hep C??/ his ultrasound report says : scans show mildly coarse echo pattern of liver parenchyma no focal lesion seen in liver, hepatic veins and the IVC appear normal in caliber & outline(PV = 11mm), intrahepatic bile ducts & CBD are not dilated.his UGI endoscopy impression is gastric erosions & no varices. SGOT (AST) 144 IU SGPT (ALT) 122 IU

That virus level is about average. The scan indicates that there is no obvious problems in the liver, although the liver enzyme tests are elevated and consistent with HCV infection. It is probably reasonable she be tested.

How unusual are my labs over time to you?
cd4 2000 vl undect wbc elevation