|Possible time of infection
Apr 13, 2008
Recently I rapid tested positive for HIV with a CD4 count of 243. My husband of 8 years and child born within that time have both tested negative. I am speculating therefore as to my possible time of infection. With a count that low at age 30, is there any way to estimate the time at which I may have been infected?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely that you would be able to know unless you had previous negative HIV tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.