CD$ and Viral Load up

My doctor changed me to reyataz and combivire about 6 months ago. Oddly my loads are climbing to 984 (undetectable) but my CD4's went up! Is this strange? I am very concerned!

You don't indicate what your CD4 count was before the change and what it is now. Also, why did your doctor change your meds? If your viral load was undetectable and is now 984, and you are taking the meds correctly, that could mean the HIV meds might be failing. If on repeat this viral load is correct or higher, a resistance test may be in order to see if your virus has become resistant to the meds you are taking.

Need your advice
Possible time of infection