HBV DNA Viral Load
Apr 12, 2008
My HBV DNA was 300 last year and this year jumped to 2800 per ml. The HBeAg is negative and liver enzimes are normal. Should I worry about this virus increase? Why is this happening? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you have received treatment or are currently on treatment. That would be considered a very low HBV viral load. Both of those values are probably within the range of assay variability and clinically not that different.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Blood Got Into Nose HIV Risk
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Behind By Ears
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.