HBV DNA Viral Load
Apr 12, 2008
My HBV DNA was 300 last year and this year jumped to 2800 per ml. The HBeAg is negative and liver enzimes are normal. Should I worry about this virus increase? Why is this happening? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you have received treatment or are currently on treatment. That would be considered a very low HBV viral load. Both of those values are probably within the range of assay variability and clinically not that different.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- Is Herpes Spread By Sharing Food?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.