How am I doing now?

I am a 46 year old man. I found out I was positive in Nov' 05. At that time I was 12,000 VL and 203 CD4 count. I have been having regular checkups every 3 months except now the doctor wants me to have the tests every 6 months because he thinks I am doing so well. I just got my latest back and they were less then 50 VL and 719 CD4. I have seen a steady increase since 05. Is it unusual for someone to get that high after being so low? What percentage of people see such a good result? Do you think I will plateau out anytime soon? (I think I am doing wonderful and I am just very curious) Thank you for your response and all the fantastic work you folks do.

I assume your numbers are the result of HIV treatment. Yes people can get that kind of response that you have had. But a 500 CD4 cell increase is not that common. Unlikely, although possible, to see your CD4 count increase much further.

Huge VLoad
HIV+ with HIV+