Adefovir Dipivixil???

Thanks for replying to my questions regarding this treatment. 1)Does this tablet effect other parts of the body or it is just for stopping the replication of the virus. 2) Can this tablet make HbsAg -ve? 3) What is the range of the HbsAg which dictates that it is -ve? Since I started taking this tablet my HbsAb is increasing slowly(0.00-0.10) and HbsAg is decreasing(255 -250). By taking this tablet there is a slow progress in the blood tests Is that common?

1. just for the virus. 2. yes. 3. I am sure there is a range. Yes, although achieving an undetectable HBV viral load is faster and more likely, it is usually a slow process to see the surface antigen go negative.

Genotype results
Do I need Testosterone Therapy?