Apr 6, 2008
Thanks for replying to my questions regarding this treatment. 1)Does this tablet effect other parts of the body or it is just for stopping the replication of the virus. 2) Can this tablet make HbsAg -ve? 3) What is the range of the HbsAg which dictates that it is -ve? Since I started taking this tablet my HbsAb is increasing slowly(0.00-0.10) and HbsAg is decreasing(255 -250). By taking this tablet there is a slow progress in the blood tests Is that common?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
1. just for the virus. 2. yes. 3. I am sure there is a range. Yes, although achieving an undetectable HBV viral load is faster and more likely, it is usually a slow process to see the surface antigen go negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is A Rapid AIDS Test And How Soon Can You Use It After Exposure?
- Does Having Loss Of Appetite Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Licking Penis?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Touching Sweat?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Smoking After Someone?
- Can You Get HIV From Rubbing Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.