understanding first test results
Apr 6, 2008
Pls. explain this first test result in detail. Absolute CD4 helper: 1519. Serial Blood level: 304L. CD4 pos 27.5L. lymph: 30.8
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can PCR Test Result Show False Positive?
- Can You Get A Std From A Handjob?
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.