|understanding first test results
Apr 6, 2008
Pls. explain this first test result in detail. Absolute CD4 helper: 1519. Serial Blood level: 304L. CD4 pos 27.5L. lymph: 30.8
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Understanding Herpes Test Results
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Fatigue After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.