HIV first, 3 months Later AIDS

I was diagnosed with HIV in a annonymous clinic in late november, then I came to Thailand to have my blood work done at the end of march. My tests results were CD4 - 11 and Viral - 106,000. How serious is my situation? I can't recieve treatment in Korea, or I will be deported. I know that my period of infection is close to one year because i have had HIV tests every 6 months. The thailand doctor gave me some medication to stop oppourtunistic infections, but I didn't want HIV drugs from him because he wouldn't be available in case there was some negative side effects. So I am planning to go back to America in one months time. I live near Atlanta, and I will recieve treatment there. So my question is, do I have one month to wait?

If that is your absolute CD4 count and not your CD4 percent, that is very serious and HIV treatment is absolutely indicated now. The antibiotic is absolutely the first step. Although, it wouldn't be ideal to wait, you need to balance the decision to have better followup and wait, and the risk of developing complications of AIDS; with starting now and getting your virus under control and your immune system restored. One month probably won't matter, but the antibiotic won't protect you from all kinds of opportunistic infections, just the most common, but HIV treatment and restoration of your immune system will.

Wierd Counts
How Bad is it?