Apr 6, 2008
Is it possible VL to drop from 500,000 to 80,000 with no meds? CD4 increased from 500 to 750
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although that's a little more of a change than assay variability would show, these kind of swings can be seen if nothing else is going on. Other reasons could be different assays used, or some clinical situation (other ongoing infection) that could have accounted for a higher viral load the first time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Sharing Dildos Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.