|viral load interpretation
Apr 6, 2008
hi....What does it mean to have a viral load of 71,074copies/ml and 12212UI/ml for hepa B. Am I to undergo treatment? Is it already serious? Can I transmit the disease?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a relatively low level for HBV. You are chronically infected, infectious and can transmit the disease. You need to consult a liver specialist to see whether you need to get treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.