Apr 6, 2008
I underwent viral DNA test and the result showed 71,074 copies/ mL, am I subject for treatment or is it in the normal range?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether this is a HIV viral load test result or some other virus. If you are HIV infected, then you would also need to know what your CD4 count and percent is in order to determine whether treatment is indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Touching Penis?
- Licking Vagina How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Odds Of Infection Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Cut On Hand
- Does HIV Cause Painful Urination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.