HEP B high viral load
Apr 6, 2008
My blood test report shows that my HEP B VIRAL DNA QT is High(641000<100)and (1920000<160); I'm a HEP B carrier. My AST & ALT is normal. What does this test tells?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It tells you that you are chronically infected with HBV. You should consult a liver specialist to see whether you should be treated or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.