|HCV VIRAL LOAD LEVEL
Apr 6, 2008
I have a lab test result I was wondering if you could explain a little. It says the test done was "HCV QN by DNA" And that the result was "16741" I assume that the 16741 is my viral load level. if so, how would this be rated in a low/high scale?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If that is in absolute copy numbers or international units, that would be considered a very low level.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.