wrong antibody test result
Apr 16, 2001
is it possible that the antibodies in the body decrease by time and they no longer can be detected through tests, like herpes or hepatitis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Really? People with herpes infections and hepatitis virus lose their antibodies?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
- Is Gardnerella A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.