wrong antibody test result
Apr 16, 2001
is it possible that the antibodies in the body decrease by time and they no longer can be detected through tests, like herpes or hepatitis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Really? People with herpes infections and hepatitis virus lose their antibodies?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Can Lymph Nodes Be The Only Symptoms After 8 Weeks?
- Could Hpv Virus Affect Hiv Test
- Do Hospitals Check For HIV When Giving A Blood Transfusion?
- Does Every Immunosuppression Make Hiv Test Not Accurate?
- Hiv Rapid Test And False Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.