Apr 16, 2001
You said on April 11th, "I have not seen or heard of a case where someone was HIV antibody negative and had a negative viral load, but was found to be infected."
I just wondered if there is a qualifier here,..that is, are you only refering to cases where someone tests negative and undetectable AFTER the 6 month window period?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No qualifiers. Show me someone that is truly HIV infected (by some means) and has negative HIV antibody and viral load tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.