ONE BIG HOAX?

In a way that you would be proud of, Dr. Mark, I responded to one of the folks who post (on an internet HIV forum) about HIV being a myth with the ol' "Show me some data" response. Well, this person gave me all of these websites and articles (by doctors) explaining how HIV does not cause AIDS, that testing is a hoax, and the meds are ALL poison. I am just asking you, my good doctor, do these "HIV is a myth" sources have ANY validity?

I think almost all practitioners on the planet who take care of HIV infected people would agree that HIV, left untreated, in most people leads to AIDS.

LTNP ?
AIDS vs HIV+