Mar 30, 2008
Sir, VDRL found as reactive (1:4). TPHA non reactive. to reduce this ration to minimal what should be done? is anything to be afraid in this? conducted the same in other lab... non raactive. then conducted thirdly in another and it was 1:2. why it is varying? please advice
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Likely not a true positive, given the TPHA test being negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding During A Pap Smear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.