Mar 30, 2008
Sir, VDRL found as reactive (1:4). TPHA non reactive. to reduce this ration to minimal what should be done? is anything to be afraid in this? conducted the same in other lab... non raactive. then conducted thirdly in another and it was 1:2. why it is varying? please advice
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Likely not a true positive, given the TPHA test being negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.