Adefovir Dipivixil- Hep B??

This is related to my previous question, Before I started on Adefovie Dipivixil the HBV DNA was 257 and after 2 months it is 57.HbsAg-went down from 255 to 250 and HbsAb -0.00 to 0.10 Currently I am taking 10mg tablet daily. 1) What exactly Adefovir Dipivixil plays its role in Hep B? 2) How much appx.time it can further take so as to become hbsag -non reactive / negative? 3) What will the side effects be if I stop taking this tablet? Based on the above DNA report, what is your recommendation whether this tablet should be taken daily or stopped or after a gap of one day?

1. It inhibits the virus from replicating. 2. Probably months. 3. You need to continue the regimen and not stop or take it every other day. You need to see the viral DNA level go to undetectable for several weeks before thinking about stopping. On the other hand, you might continue for some further time until the HBV sAg goes negative.

Info needed
HepBAB Immunity-Neg