Boderline results on Hep B test
Mar 29, 2008
I just got my blood test back and it came back as negative on Hep B surface AG and borderline/Negative for Hep B surface AB, QL. What could this mean??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could mean nothing or could mean you have been exposed to hepatitis B virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- Can You Still Get Hiv Even If No Semen Get In Side?
- Burning Tingling Feet Neuropathy With Swelling
- Precautions For Working Around Hiv Patients
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood Get On The Skin?
- Hiv Killed By Air
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.