Boderline results on Hep B test
Mar 29, 2008
I just got my blood test back and it came back as negative on Hep B surface AG and borderline/Negative for Hep B surface AB, QL. What could this mean??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could mean nothing or could mean you have been exposed to hepatitis B virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.