HIV 1 & HIV 2
Mar 29, 2008
What's the difference between HIV 1 from HIV 2?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
They are viruses in the same family, but have somewhat different clinical courses. HIV-1 is much more common of an infection than HIV-2.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Acute Hiv Symptoms Tongue White Spots
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
- Can I Still Get A Tattoo If I Have HIV?
- How Accurate Is A Post-pep Test At 3 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.