|HIV 1 & HIV 2
Mar 29, 2008
What's the difference between HIV 1 from HIV 2?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
They are viruses in the same family, but have somewhat different clinical courses. HIV-1 is much more common of an infection than HIV-2.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Epididymitis Symptoms Causes Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.