Hepatitis C antibody
Mar 29, 2008
My test reads..This patient's sample test reactive w/a high s/co ratio:>=8.00. with high s/co ratios have shown to repeat as positive using different methodology 95% of the time or greater. (CDC MMWR NO RR-3 2003) Therefore additional testing for verification of the result is not recommended. What does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loss Of Appetite And Acute Hiv
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.