Hepatitis C antibody
Mar 29, 2008
My test reads..This patient's sample test reactive w/a high s/co ratio:>=8.00. with high s/co ratios have shown to repeat as positive using different methodology 95% of the time or greater. (CDC MMWR NO RR-3 2003) Therefore additional testing for verification of the result is not recommended. What does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Incubation Period For Herpes 1 And 2?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Herpes Look Like For A Male?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Chlamydia Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.