Mar 29, 2008
What is "normal" or average CD4% for a person, or does it vary from person to person?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It varies from person to person and the normal range is about 30-50%.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Foreplay Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Reused Needle Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.