Has Valtrex negativized me?

Hello, My Doctor just took me of 3g Valtrex and 3200mg Neurontin daily today. I have had a horrible case of shingles which put me in the hospital. I suppose I've been on these 2 meds now for about a month.

I am hiv+ for almost 10 years and naive to meds with a fairly good immune system. Besides today, my last lab work showed a viral load of around 6000 and a cd4 count in the upper 500's I think.

I was shocked when my Doctor told me my test results! My T cells were 872(897 in the hospital)and my viral load was UNDETECTABLE!

I have never had an undetectable viral load or such a significant rise in T cells.

My doctor told me I will probably never need meds.

I'm assuming the Valtrex did this. I asked the pharmacist about it and she said she's heard of this happening before and there are studies happening right now specifically for how Valtrex works on HIV.

I know it's wishful thinking, but ever heard of anyone negativizing from Valtrex???

Thanks in advance for your kind reply, Stephen

I am not aware of it's activity against HIV and I have never heard of that med doing such a thing.

hcv viral load
CD4 %