Hepatitis B acute positive and negative HIV test

Dear Sir, In Agust 07 got tested for HIV and result was negative. On the 3rd of March 2008 I got tested for Hepatitis B and got positive result, and negative for HIV and all other hepatitis types. I has a small flu end of December, and all symptoms of hepatitis B (ache in joints, headaches, dark yellow urine, etc) in early Feb. My GPT at time of test was 2500, now 3 weeks later below 1500. I would like to understand the possibilities that I still might test positive for HIV. Further, are there any correlations studies or statistics between Hepatitis B Acute and HIV infection? Almost all articles I read are about coinfection once one is HIV positive. Thank you in advance for answer.

It sounds like you just had acute hepatitis B virus infection.

Triglycerides
low viral load and low CD4 count