|2% atypical Lymphocytes
Mar 23, 2008
HIV +,last blood test showed 2% atypical Lympho. Does that mean I have Lymphoma?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably not. These are nonspecific cells that mostly likely reflect some viral syndrome (can have with HIV, herpes viruses among others). Other physical and lab findings would have to be present to confirm a lymphoma diagnosis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.