2% atypical Lymphocytes
Mar 23, 2008
HIV +,last blood test showed 2% atypical Lympho. Does that mean I have Lymphoma?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably not. These are nonspecific cells that mostly likely reflect some viral syndrome (can have with HIV, herpes viruses among others). Other physical and lab findings would have to be present to confirm a lymphoma diagnosis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B With A Condom?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.