is a fatty lymph node common?
Mar 22, 2008
I recently had an axillary lymph node and other tissue removed in my armpit. Path said the armpit was breast tissue and the lymph node was benign filled with fat, I've never heard of this, have you? and should I get a 2nd opinion on the path report? Thank you very much!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes that can occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.