|is a fatty lymph node common?
Mar 22, 2008
I recently had an axillary lymph node and other tissue removed in my armpit. Path said the armpit was breast tissue and the lymph node was benign filled with fat, I've never heard of this, have you? and should I get a 2nd opinion on the path report? Thank you very much!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes that can occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Chlamydia Effects In Men If Untreated
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.