How do things look?
Mar 22, 2008
So i have been diagnosed positive in 11/07 and currently on no medication. I had my first set of labs done in 12/07 those numbers were...cd4-419, vl 25,200 (sorry i dont have percentages)...i just received my next labs taken this month (3/07) and those numbers were cd4-456, vl 7,410. Are these numbers promising? Or would you say that the change in these numbers aren't enough to say that anything is "improving."
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although your numbers are "improved" from the first set, there is no real significant difference between them. That said, there are good numbers, and no HIV treatment is required at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
- HIV 1 AND 2 ANTIBODY TEST BY ELISA METHOD
- How Long Does An Hiv Positive Person Live?
- Should You Test For Stds After Mutual Masturbation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.