Understanding my white boold count

I have a question concerning lab results, i have been HIV+ for about 12 years and have been off my meds for about 4 to 5 months. My results came back as Viral Load over 100,000, CD4 56, blood platelets were 107,000 and white blood cell count of 3. My doctor mentioned possiable bome marrow infection, due to a low white cell count. So iam confused should i get a check for leukimia or any other bone marrow infections. Lately i have been feeling bad, body aches, sore throat, starting to get congested, and just feeling overall bad. So i guess what i need is some suggetions on what to pursue further or am i getting parinoid.

Leukemia is a blood cell cancer, not an infection. However, given that very low CD4 count and low levels of other blood cells, it is quite possible that you have some kind of opportunistic infection in the bone marrow. There are two approaches to this. One is to get back on effective HIV treatment immediately, to reduce the risk of infections and see if your blood counts go up just by controlling HIV. The other is to get a bone marrow biopsy and see if anything abnormal can be found and treated. I would favor the former.

T-cell count
How do things look?