Mar 22, 2008
My HCV viral load was 3040000 IU/mL and after 4 weeks of Pegintron&Ribavirin the Viral load reduces to 25000 IU/mL. I wish to know with this result, whether the treatment is being effective or not?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very good treatment response. It is important to see about a 2 log reduction in viral load in the first 4-8 weeks of treatment and you have experienced that so far.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.